What’s really happening in my body? What do I need to re-balance my body?
Our bodies are dynamic and powerful, capable of healing. To do this, we must:
1. Identify and remove offending problems (food allergens, toxins, infections)
2. Refuel/replenish the body with deficient nutrients and other resources
3. Balance hormonal inequalities (thyroid, adrenal glands, and more)
To scientifically and quantifiably assess these needs, we perform the following tests (by stool collection, blood, and urine sampling):
Nutritional testing: whole, natural foods are still optimal, but even our best quality foods are nutritionally deficient when compared to agriculture of decades ago. What is your anti-oxidant health? Is your body appropriately generating fuel from the protein, carbs, and fat you’re eating? Are you harboring heavy metal toxins?
Gut health testing: foundational to our health, especially our immune system, is our gut health. What is your bacterial balance? Are there enough digestive enzymes to break down food? Are you absorbing fats, proteins, and carbohydrates efficiently? Are you harboring yeast, parasites, or unwanted bacteria?
Food allergies testing: conventional medicine can test for immediate sensitivity reactions, but oftentimes, certain foods lead to delayed sensitivity reactions, which require specialty testing. People are always amazed at how much better they feel after removing intolerant foods from their lives!
Hormonal balance testing: many of us develop adrenal fatigue over time, as a result of life stressors, both physical and mental/emotionalleading to the “wired but tired” experience so many of us know too well. As well, men and women often experience their respective gonadal hormonal imbalances, which warrant addressing.
- ♦ Insurance coverage is provided if you have a PPO insurance plan or Medicare
- ♦ If you have an HMO, and we are not your primary care provider, insurance companies generally will not allow referrals to us. Therefore, we can collect the visit fee as an out-of-pocket expense, and can provide you documentation for you to submit for insurance reimbursement consideration as you should so choose.